- About Us
- Inspire Video
- Inspire Brag Sheet
- Staff Directory
- Contact Inspire
- Staff Contact List
- Faculty and Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspire Handbook
- SIP list by student number
- Schoology App
- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- Driver's Ed Training Course
- Digital Media Arts Info
- Inspire Votes!
- Dress Code
- Tardy Policy
- AP and Honors Summer Assignments
- ISPE (Independent Study PE)
- Course Descriptions
- Program Majors
- Art Major
- Dance Major
- Digital Media Arts Major
- Engineering Major
- Humanities Major
- Instrumental Music Major
- Musical Theatre Major
- Recording Arts Major
- Science Major
- Technical Theatre Major
- Theatre Performance Major
- Vocal Music Major
- Calendars & Bell Schedules
- Counseling Office
- Counseling News & Information
- Advanced Placement Information
- Advanced Placement Sign-Ups and Fees
- Butte College Concurrent Enrollment
- Butte College Promise Scholarship Program
- Butte College Reg2Go
- Cash for College
- College Athletic Eligibility
- College Planning
- Financial Aid
- Hello College
- High School Scholars
- Scholarship Information
- Testing and Career Information
- Volunteer Connection
- Schedule Change Guidelines
- Counseling Staff
- Ticket links
- Past Events
- Dance Showcase
- Inspire Film Festival
- Instrumental Concert
- Spring Vocal Concert
- Spring Theatre Showcase
- Musical Theatre Showcase
- Monte Carlo Night
- GALA 2014
- Winter Concert 2014
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Run to Inspire
- Fall Music Concert
- Little Women
- Gala 2015
- Annie Get Your Gun Tickets
- Dance & Vocal Auditions
- Film Festival
- Visual Radiance Dance Showcase
- Prom 2k16
- Instrumental Music Concert
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Vocal Music Concert
- Theatre Showcase
- Incendio Release Party
- Musical Theatre Showcase 2016
- Sherlock Holmes: A Scandal in Bohemia
- Run to Inspire / Taste of Inspire 2016
- Dance & Choir Auditions
- Ticket Packages
- Every 15 Minutes
- 2016 Productions
- Inspire Production Team's GoFundMe!
- Our Town
- Inspire in Action
- Board of Directors
- Inspire Store
Welcome to Inspire School of Arts & Sciences!
please take a look..
...And don't forget our 4th Annual Video Showcase,
this Friday, May 11th at 6pm,
in Roger Williams Theatre on CHS campus!!
Tickets available at the door
Children & Students $5
Inspire School of Arts & Sciences is a 4-year, college-prep, tuition free, public charter high school (grades 9-12). Our small class size, A/B college-style class schedule, Advisory, 12 program majors and wide choice of electives provide students the opportunity to explore, create and grow. With the highest graduation rate in the Chico Unified School District (99%), a silver medal award by US News Best High Schools in America, and a Gold Ribbon Award from CA Dept of Education, Inspire students flourish in a nurturing environment filled with passion, built on excellence.
Applications still being accepted for Fall 2018
Please review our LCAP summary. We would LOVE some feedback!
please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Gold Ribbon School
- U.S. News & World Report – Best High Schools, Silver Medal
- The leading arts school in the Northstate:
- National Arts Schools Network Exemplary Program o
- California Exemplary Arts Program
- Annual “Artist in residence” workshop in partnership with Chico Performances. Curriculum utilizing inquiry-based instruction, applied sciences, cooperative learning, industry standard skill development, “flipped classroom” and formative assessment
- Procured grant funding over $630k supporting Arts and Engineering career pathways.
- Majors Program including: Science, Engineering, Fine Arts, Recording Arts, Digital/Media Arts, Musical Theatre, Dance, Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Theatre, Technical Theatre, and Humanities.
- Most offerings of Project Lead the Way (PLTW) engineering courses in the Northstate.
- 2015 CAASPP 11th grade assessment results outperformed the state, county, and district:
- 99% exceeded (54%), met (38%) or nearly met (7%) Language Arts standards o 86% exceeded (13%), met (35%), or nearly met (37%) Mathematics standards.
- Advanced Placement program offering 9 AP classes (AP exam pass rate over 75%).
- Average graduation rate over 98% (2012 – 2015).
- Full 6 year WASC accreditation with no 3rd year visit required (2014 – 2020).
- Two charter renewals and lottery for incoming enrollment every year.
- Engaged student body of 450 who support many campus clubs, an inclusive environment, and are expected to lead their peers.
- A parent community that coordinates the Inspire Foundation which financially supports instructional projects and student scholarship.
- Innovative staff who value collective growth, peer observation, and open communication.
- Leadership who values shared-decision making, transparency, and empowering teachers
- Lead agency for the EngagED project supported by a $250k dissemination grant focused on student engagement with over 35 teachers participating throughout Butte County.
- Collaborative partners with Chico Unified School District, Butte County Office of Education, Butte College, CSU, Chico and local charter schools