- About Us
- Inspire Video
- Inspire Brag Sheet
- Staff Directory
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspire Handbook
- Schoology App
- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- Driver's Ed Training Course
- Digital Media Arts Info
- Inspire Votes!
- Dress Code
- Tardy Policy
- AP and Honors Summer Assignments
- ISPE (Independent Study PE)
- Course Descriptions
- Program Majors
- Art Major
- Dance Major
- Digital Media Arts Major
- Engineering Major
- Humanities Major
- Instrumental Music Major
- Musical Theatre Major
- Recording Arts Major
- Science Major
- Technical Theatre Major
- Theatre Performance Major
- Vocal Music Major
- Calendars & Bell Schedules
- Counseling Office
- Counseling News & Information
- Advanced Placement Information
- Advanced Placement Sign-Ups and Fees
- Butte College Concurrent Enrollment
- Butte College Promise Scholarship Program
- Butte College Reg2Go
- Cash for College
- College Athletic Eligibility
- College Planning
- Financial Aid
- Hello College
- High School Scholars
- Scholarship Information
- Testing and Career Information
- Volunteer Connection
- Schedule Change Guidelines
- Counseling Staff
- Ticket links
- Past Events
- Dance Showcase
- Inspire Film Festival
- Instrumental Concert
- Spring Vocal Concert
- Spring Theatre Showcase
- Musical Theatre Showcase
- Monte Carlo Night
- GALA 2014
- Winter Concert 2014
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Run to Inspire
- Fall Music Concert
- Little Women
- Gala 2015
- Annie Get Your Gun Tickets
- Dance & Vocal Auditions
- Film Festival
- Visual Radiance Dance Showcase
- Prom 2k16
- Instrumental Music Concert
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Vocal Music Concert
- Theatre Showcase
- Incendio Release Party
- Musical Theatre Showcase 2016
- Sherlock Holmes: A Scandal in Bohemia
- Run to Inspire / Taste of Inspire 2016
- Dance & Choir Auditions
- Ticket Packages
- Every 15 Minutes
- 2016 Productions
- Inspire Production Team's GoFundMe!
- Our Town
- Inspire in Action
- Board of Directors
- Inspire Store
Welcome to Inspire School of Arts & Sciences!
Returning Student Packet-Pick-up:
Monday, August 13th
1 - 4 pm
(see note below about data confirmation)
New Student Orientation:
Tuesday, August 14th
9 am - 12 pm
(meet at 8:45 in front of the Inspire office)
All students must have data confirmation complete in aeries before school begins. Please click on the following link to go to Inspire's new Aeries portal.
Returning students can log in the the new Aeries with their old log-ins. New students have to set up a new parent portal. Details on how were mailed home last week.
Inspire School of Arts & Sciences is a 4-year, college-prep, tuition free, public charter high school (grades 9-12). Our small class size, A/B college-style class schedule, Advisory, 12 program majors and wide choice of electives provide students the opportunity to explore, create and grow. With the a 99% graduation rate, a silver medal award by US News and World Report - Best High Schools in America, and a Gold Ribbon Award from CA Dept of Education, Inspire students flourish in an educational environment that encourages imagination in education.
Creative Thinkers Welcome!
- California Gold Ribbon School
- U.S. News & World Report – Best High Schools, Silver Medal
- The leading arts school in the Northstate:
- National Arts Schools Network Exemplary Program o
- California Exemplary Arts Program
- Annual “Artist in residence” workshop in partnership with Chico Performances. Curriculum utilizing inquiry-based instruction, applied sciences, cooperative learning, industry standard skill development, “flipped classroom” and formative assessment
- Procured grant funding over $630k supporting Arts and Engineering career pathways.
- Majors Program including: Science, Engineering, Fine Arts, Recording Arts, Digital/Media Arts, Musical Theatre, Dance, Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Theatre, Technical Theatre, and Humanities.
- Most offerings of Project Lead the Way (PLTW) engineering courses in the Northstate.
- 2015 CAASPP 11th grade assessment results outperformed the state, county, and district:
- 99% exceeded (54%), met (38%) or nearly met (7%) Language Arts standards o 86% exceeded (13%), met (35%), or nearly met (37%) Mathematics standards.
- Advanced Placement program offering 9 AP classes (AP exam pass rate over 75%).
- Average graduation rate over 98% (2012 – 2015).
- Full 6 year WASC accreditation with no 3rd year visit required (2014 – 2020).
- Two charter renewals and lottery for incoming enrollment every year.
- Engaged student body of 450 who support many campus clubs, an inclusive environment, and are expected to lead their peers.
- A parent community that coordinates the Inspire Foundation which financially supports instructional projects and student scholarship.
- Innovative staff who value collective growth, peer observation, and open communication.
- Leadership who values shared-decision making, transparency, and empowering teachers
- Lead agency for the EngagED project supported by a $250k dissemination grant focused on student engagement with over 35 teachers participating throughout Butte County.
- Collaborative partners with Chico Unified School District, Butte County Office of Education, Butte College, CSU, Chico and local charter schools