- About Us
- Inspire Video
- Inspire Brag Sheet
- Staff Directory
- Contact Inspire
- Staff Contact List
- Faculty and Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspire Handbook
- SIP list by student number
- Schoology App
- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- Driver's Ed Training Course
- Digital Media Arts Info
- Inspire Votes!
- Dress Code
- Tardy Policy
- AP and Honors Summer Assignments
- ISPE (Independent Study PE)
- Course Descriptions
- Program Majors
- Art Major
- Dance Major
- Digital Media Arts Major
- Engineering Major
- Humanities Major
- Instrumental Music Major
- Musical Theatre Major
- Recording Arts Major
- Science Major
- Technical Theatre Major
- Theatre Performance Major
- Vocal Music Major
- Calendars & Bell Schedules
- Counseling Office
- Counseling News & Information
- Advanced Placement Information
- Advanced Placement Sign-Ups and Fees
- Butte College Concurrent Enrollment
- Butte College Promise Scholarship Program
- Butte College Reg2Go
- Cash for College
- College Athletic Eligibility
- College Planning
- Financial Aid
- Hello College
- High School Scholars
- Scholarship Information
- Testing and Career Information
- Volunteer Connection
- Schedule Change Guidelines
- Counseling Staff
- Our Town
- Ticket links
- Past Events
- Dance Showcase
- Inspire Film Festival
- Instrumental Concert
- Spring Vocal Concert
- Spring Theatre Showcase
- Musical Theatre Showcase
- Monte Carlo Night
- GALA 2014
- Winter Concert 2014
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Run to Inspire
- Fall Music Concert
- Little Women
- Gala 2015
- Annie Get Your Gun Tickets
- Dance & Vocal Auditions
- Film Festival
- Visual Radiance Dance Showcase
- Prom 2k16
- Instrumental Music Concert
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Vocal Music Concert
- Theatre Showcase
- Incendio Release Party
- Musical Theatre Showcase 2016
- Sherlock Holmes: A Scandal in Bohemia
- Run to Inspire / Taste of Inspire 2016
- Dance & Choir Auditions
- Ticket Packages
- Every 15 Minutes
- 2016 Productions
- Inspire Production Team's GoFundMe!
- Inspire in Action
- Board of Directors
- Inspire Store
Dance Placement Auditions for 2018-2019
Questions: contact Jarrah Myles at email@example.com
Dance 1 & PE Dance 1:
- If interested in Dance 1 or PE Dance 1 no audition is necessary, just request the class.
Monday, March 12th 3:30-5:00 in IC-26
- You will stay an additional hour to do specific movements
- Wear comfortable dance clothes
- Hair off the face
- Bring water
- Bring dance shoes you are comfortable in, socks ok.
- It will be a standard dance class and you will wear a number
- Current Inspire dancers will be demonstrating & leading
Monday, March 12th 4:30-5:30 in IC-26
- You will stay an additional half hour to do specific movements
Monday, March 12th 4:30-6:00 in IC-26
Placement Level will be posted Friday, March 16th outside IC-26
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
September 11, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
335 W. Sacramento Ave.
CHICO, CA 95926NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Inspire School of Arts & Sciences Board of Directors will hold a Public Hearing at a board meeting on Monday, September 11, 2017. The Board meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m., and the Public Hearing item listed below will be discussed and an opportunity for public testimony will be made available in accordance with the Discussion calendar of the agenda. Public Hearing items include:
PUBLIC HEARING - Notice of Apportionment for the State Instructional Materials Fund, Grades 9-12, Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
Education Code §60119 requires that, in order to receive instructional materials from any state source, in each fiscal year from 1994-95 onward, the Governing Board shall hold a public hearing regarding the sufficiency of instructional materials in the district.
Inspire School of Arts & Sciences
Posted: September 6, 2017
HAVE YOU HEARD OF NOROVIRUS?
NORO “You Don’t Want It”
Norovirus AKA “Stomach Flu” is a very contagious virus that can infect anyone. You can get it from an infected person, contaminated food or water, or by touching contaminated surfaces. The virus causes your stomach or intestines or both to get inflamed. This leads you to have stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea and to throw up. These symptoms can be serious for some people, especially young children and older adults...
Norovirus is not actually related to influenza/flu. The most common symptoms of norovirus include:
- stomach cramps,
- muscle aches.
The virus spreads very easily from person-to-person and by contaminated food or objects. The symptoms usually begin 12 to 48 hours after the person has been exposed and last 1-3 days. Outbreaks are most common in the winter months, when people are indoors and in close contact.
Don’t spread it! Prevent norovirus infection by:
When you are sick with norovirus or any diarrheal illness:
· Do NOT go to school or work. Stay home until 48 hours without symptoms.
· Do NOT prepare or serve food until 48 hours without symptoms.
· If you vomit or have diarrhea at school or in a public restroom, let someone know so
they can provide proper cleaning.
· Wash hands frequently with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds, especially
after using toilets, changing diapers and before preparing or eating food.
· Many available hand sanitizers are not effective against norovirus.
Safe food handling:
· Carefully wash fruits and vegetables before eating.
· Clean and disinfect food preparation equipment and surfaces.
· If you work with food, be sure to wash your hands every time after you use the toilet,
even if you don’t feel sick. Consider using gloves when handling food.
Clean and disinfect contaminated surfaces or objects:
· Clean and disinfect surfaces contaminated by vomit or diarrhea with a bleach-based
household cleaner. Be sure to read the product label because some disinfectants are not
effective against norovirus.
· Wash laundry soiled by vomit or diarrhea right away. Wear disposable gloves, remove
items carefully to avoid spreading the virus, and machine wash and dry. Clean and disinfect commonly touched areas.
There is no known treatment for norovirus infection. Remember to drink plenty of fluids to combat dehydration from vomiting and diarrhea. See your doctor if symptoms become severe or prolonged.
Please visit the following site to watch a great video for children and families on Norovirus.
Please notify your school nurse if you have any students, or staff members who are experiencing these symptoms over a 1-2 day period. We want to coordinate with the Butte County Health Department in data collection and surveillance of this virus.
This information has been obtained from the CDC and the Butte County Health Department.